Prompt delivery. Seems good quality and well thought out. Followed size guide and bought small. Used it so then couldn't return, but even though i am a light frame my shoulders are broad and it was far too tight. So then bought medium snd that is fine. Like the leg compression and it is not see through on the ‘bend over’ test. The top is very lightweight and probably as cool as is possible. As always with white, it becomes a bit see-through when wet but the pattern helps with disguise if you're not wearing anything under. And that is important to me as I've had double breast reconstruction. 2 quite small pockets on back, enough for a small sachet in each. With the short zip I struggle to get the top off my broad shoulders, but i don't think thats unusual. Overall, I am very pleased with it, its very comfortable to swim bike and run, very lightweight, snd i love the striking design. I am 5’ 3” and 129lbs.
Compression Full Zip Sleeved Trisuit
Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days after dispatch.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
WE WILL ALLOW A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE, PROVIDED THAT THE ITEM IN QUESTION IS:
- purchased at www.us.2xu.com
- returned within 30 days of purchase from us.2xu.com;
- in original purchased condition with tags attached;
- in original & undamaged packaging
- has not been worn
- not underwear or socks; and
- not damaged in any way
*Clearance items are final sale
You can find our full return policy here
You can make a return here
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
View our Frequently Asked Questions
Medium trisuit purchase
Classic colour combo
Great suit, great classic monochrome colours, love the compression in the bottom half and the soft, comfortable upper. The zip could be a little longer though, to make it easier to get on and off.
Excellent quality but impractical
I'm not reviewing this product as a sports person. I have a widespread pain condition which benefits from compression clothing, so that's why I bought this compression trisuit.
- Excellent quality, well made
- Fits well and is really comfortable, even though I wear it all day every day
- While I find it easy to get the legs section on, I virtually have to dislocate both shoulders to get the top half section on. Compression garments have to be tight to do their job, but I really wish the zip went all the way down to the belly button!
- Going to the loo is a nightmare. Maybe this isn't so much of an issue if you're only wearing this for a half hour race, but I wear it all day and it's such a struggle to get it on and off.
Comfortable and flattering
The trisuit is very comfortable and lightweight. It feels like you second skin. The only think I would change is the lenght of the zipper. It could be a little longer to be more comfortable while putting on and of. The design is nice and makes a good shape of my figure ;)