Vectr Alpine Compression Socks
Anatomically designed to provide advanced plantar fascia and arch support, the Vectr Alpine Compression Sock leverages a unique X-LOCK support system to lock the foot in place and reduce blistering, whilst the merino wool blend promotes thermoregulation to ensure your most comfortable day on the slopes ever.
- GRADUATED COMPRESSION
Boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, reducing risk of injury and speeding up recovery
X-LOCK technology provides advanced arch and plantar fascia support and locks the foot in place within the sock to reduce blistering
- MERINO CUSHIONING
2.5mm merino cushioning in toes and heels assist with breathability and temperature regulation whilst lightly padded front shin section provides protection and comfort under boots
- ANATOMICAL DESIGN
Engineered to conform to left and right structure of the foot for better fit
- WIDE TOE BOX
Seamless wide toe box eliminates a key irritation point and promotes natural toe splay improving balance, alignment and comfort
Moisture wicking yarns and zoned mesh ventilation areas keep your feet cool and dry
- 21% MERINO, 24% ACRYLIC, 44% NYLON, 11% LYCRA
MODERATE: 15-20 mmhg at base of foot
(20-30 mmhg at ankle - full length only)
- Full length sock
- Graduated compression for improved circulation
- X-LOCK technology feature
- Anatomical design
- 2.5mm light cushioning
- Merino yarns for improved temperature regulation
- Lightly padded front shin section for protection under boots
- Anti-abrasion seamless toe construction
- Zoned mesh ventilation for increased breathability
Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days after dispatch.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
WE WILL ALLOW A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE, PROVIDED THAT THE ITEM IN QUESTION IS:
- purchased at www.us.2xu.com
- returned within 30 days of purchase from us.2xu.com;
- in original purchased condition with tags attached;
- in original & undamaged packaging
- has not been worn
- not underwear or socks; and
- not damaged in any way
*Clearance items are final sale
You can find our full return policy here
You can make a return here
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
View our Frequently Asked Questions