- MINIMAL SEAMING
No side seam construction ensures an uninterrupted smooth body sculpting fit and reduced chafe
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and damage whilst maintaining flexibility for ultimate sports performance
- GRADUATED COMPRESSION
Firm graduated compression boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, lowering risk of injury and speeding up recovery
- HI-RISE WAISTBAND
Extra high figure flattering secure waistband with a luxurious flat bonded finish providing supportive coverage and shaping you'll want to show off
High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition to provide squat proof coverage and keep the skin cool and dry
- PWX 160D - 72% NYLON, 28% LYCRA
FIRM: 20-25 mmhg
- Full length compression tight
- PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric
- Graduated compression for improved circulation
- Hi-Rise figure flattering, slimming and secure fit waistband
- Luxurious flat bonded finish
- Body sculpting no side seam construction
- Signature tonal X logo on calf
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days after dispatch.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
WE WILL ALLOW A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE, PROVIDED THAT THE ITEM IN QUESTION IS:
- purchased at www.us.2xu.com
- returned within 30 days of purchase from us.2xu.com;
- in original purchased condition with tags attached;
- in original & undamaged packaging
- has not been worn
- not underwear or socks; and
- not damaged in any way
*Clearance items are final sale
You can find our full return policy here
You can make a return here
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
View our Frequently Asked Questions