- STAY COOL
PWX Dash mesh panels improve breathability to keep you at optimal performance temperature
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabric reduces muscle movement and damage whilst compression boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, lowering risk of injury and speeding up recovery
- WAISTBAND STORAGE
Mid-Rise power mesh waistband for body sculpting secure fit with zip back pocket provides bounce-free secure storage for phone, cards and keys
High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition to provide squat proof coverage and keep the skin cool and dry
- BE SEEN
Signature reflective X logo on thigh provides visibility in low-light conditions
- Upper front panel - PWX Flex 70D
75% NYLON, 25% LYCRA
- Upper back panel - PWX Weight 160D
65% NYLON, 35% LYCRA
- Lower thigh panel - PWX Dash mesh 105D
65% NYLON, 35% LYCRA
FIRM: 20-30 mmhg
- Compression short
- Ventilated PWX Dash Mesh panels
- PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric upper leg panels
- Mid-Rise power mesh waistband for body sculpting secure fit
- Rear zip pocket for secure bounce-free storage
- Signature reflective X logo on thigh
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days after dispatch.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
WE WILL ALLOW A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE, PROVIDED THAT THE ITEM IN QUESTION IS:
- purchased at www.us.2xu.com
- returned within 30 days of purchase from us.2xu.com;
- in original purchased condition with tags attached;
- in original & undamaged packaging
- has not been worn
- not underwear or socks; and
- not damaged in any way
*Clearance items are final sale
You can find our full return policy here
You can make a return here
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
View our Frequently Asked Questions