- BOUYANT & DURABLE
Premium Japanese Yamamoto Limestone neoprene is bouyant and durable to ensure you get most out of your strokes in water whilst remaining tough for climbing out of it
Hyperflex 1.5mm shoulder and underarm panels provide unrivalled swim flexibility and hip and pelvis panels are designed for freedom of movement on the run
- IMPROVED ROTATION
Rollbar technology ensures less bouyancy on perimeter of wetsuit, allowing snappier side-to-side rotation and eliminating dead spots in your freestyle
- COMFORT & SUPPORT
Front zip provides increased ventilation without having to remove during run whilst the often-overlooked internal liner is engineered for stretch to ensure comfort and low absorption
- ESSENTIAL STORAGE
Zipped rear pocket provides adequate storage for your race-day essentials
100% SPONGE RUBBER NYLON LAMINATED NEOPRENE
- SwimRun wetsuit
- Full body premium Japanese Yamamoto bouyant and durable Limestone neoprene
- Front full body zipper
- Hyperflex 1.5mm shoulder and underarm panels
- Rollbar technology
- Flexible hip and pelvis panels
- Abrasion resistant
- Rear zip pocket
- Chest - 3mm
- Back - 3mm
- Arms - 1.5mm
- Upper legs - 2mm
Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days after dispatch.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
WE WILL ALLOW A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE, PROVIDED THAT THE ITEM IN QUESTION IS:
- purchased at www.us.2xu.com
- returned within 30 days of purchase from us.2xu.com;
- in original purchased condition with tags attached;
- in original & undamaged packaging
- has not been worn
- not underwear or socks; and
- not damaged in any way
*Clearance items are final sale
You can find our full return policy here
You can make a return here
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
View our Frequently Asked Questions