Vectr Merino Light Cushion 1/4 Crew Socks
Anatomically designed to provide advanced plantar fascia and arch support, the Vectr Merino Light Cushion 1/4 Crew Sock leverages a unique X-LOCK support system to lock the foot in place and reduce blistering for your most comfortable run ever.
X-LOCK technology provides advanced arch and plantar fascia support and locks the foot in place within the sock to reduce blistering
- MERINO LIGHT CUSHION
2.5mm light cushioning designed to cover all the bases for most activities with merino yarns to assist with breathability and temperature regulation while trail running in cold climates
- ANATOMICAL DESIGN
Engineered to conform to left and right structure of the foot for better fit
- WIDE TOE BOX
Seamless wide toe box eliminates a key irritation point and promotes natural toe splay improving balance, alignment and comfort
Moisture wicking yarns and zoned mesh ventilation areas keep your feet cool and dry
- 21% MERINO, 24% ACRYLIC, 44% NYLON, 11% LYCRA
MODERATE: 15-20 mmhg at base of foot
- 1/4 crew sock
- X-LOCK technology feature
- Anatomical design
- 2.5mm light cushioning
- Merino yarns for improved temperature regulation
- Anti-abrasion seamless toe construction
- Zoned mesh ventilation for increased breathability
Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days after dispatch.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
WE WILL ALLOW A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE, PROVIDED THAT THE ITEM IN QUESTION IS:
- purchased at www.us.2xu.com
- returned within 30 days of purchase from us.2xu.com;
- in original purchased condition with tags attached;
- in original & undamaged packaging
- has not been worn
- not underwear or socks; and
- not damaged in any way
*Clearance items are final sale
You can find our full return policy here
You can make a return here
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
View our Frequently Asked Questions