2XU United States
Prenatal Active Shorts
or 4 installments of $20.00
The Pre-Natal Active Compression Shorts, feature powerful compression to stabilize muscles and promote circulation whilst the breathable seam-free stomach panel provides maximum comfort and support for growing bellies.
- SEAMLESS STOMACH PANEL
Non-compression yet supportive seam-free stomach panel grows with you during your pregancy
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch and Power Mesh reduces muscle movement and provide support to the lower back
High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry
- 72% NYLON, 28% LYCRA
NOTE: It is recommended that you seek information and advice about exercise safety from your doctor, a sports medicine doctor, physiotherapist or an exercise physiologist before starting any postnatal exercise. If you experience any discomfort while wearing the product, it is recommended that you immediately cease wearing the compression garment and consult your doctor.
- Compression short
- PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric
- Non-compression, breathable, seamless stomach panel
- Power mesh supportive lower back panel
- Signature tonal X logos on thigh
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
- Recommended from 26 weeks+
Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days after dispatch.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
WE WILL ALLOW A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE, PROVIDED THAT THE ITEM IN QUESTION IS:
- purchased at www.us.2xu.com
- returned within 30 days of purchase from us.2xu.com;
- in original purchased condition with tags attached;
- in original & undamaged packaging
- has not been worn
- not underwear or socks; and
- not damaged in any way
*Clearance items are final sale
You can find our full return policy here
You can make a return here
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here